The CLA serves Jesus Christ, promotes church unity,
prays and strategises for our city's well-being.
- To walk humbly and not assume to have the final
interpretation of all matters of doctrine.
- To affirm the right of individual Christians
to determine before God which particular local church they will
- To commit ourselves to pray for each other
and fulfil Christ’s desire for spiritual unity.
- To affirm fellow ministers and leaders with
grace and refrain from criticising each other
- To care about the welfare of each other.
- To uphold Biblical standards of integrity and
- sharing information and resources.
- encouraging one another through offering prayer
- arranging city-wide initiatives including ‘Christmas
in the Square’, Concerts of Prayer and Prayer-Walks, Parenting
and Marriage Seminars.
- having a City Intercessors’ group.
- engaging in dialogue with city leaders.